How to access your downloads after purchase.

Home Forums MSE’s New Website How to access your downloads after purchase.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  elvisfigueroa 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

paul
    Participant

It says it is completed and won’t let me do it again, it didn’t work first time as I ran out of memory on my phone, hence I need it refreshed. Ta

paul
    Participant

It says you have reached download limit but I haven’t managed to download it! Please can this be fixed asap

Bryce
    Participant

I just purchased the hogan code and I never saw a link one the purchase was completed. I also do not see a download link on my account page. Please advise.

Christo Garcia
    Keymaster

Hi Paul – please send me an email at myswingevolution@yahoo.com and I’ll get you set up, ASAP! Thanks!

Christo Garcia
    Keymaster

Hi Bryce – I just sent 2 more links. Let me know if you need anything else. Christo

Jesse
    Participant

Hi admin,

I am having trouble opening the mp4 file on my Mac (El Capitan 10.11.3). QuickTime 10.4 doesn’t like the file. Neither do VLC or Elmedia players. Any suggestions? Can you make the file available in .mov (QuickTime) format for Mac users please?

Thanks!

Bruce MacDougall
    Participant

Hello Admin:
    I have attempted to download the video 4 times; each time getting to 2.33 GB of the 2.35 necessary. Computer says I loose connection. Any ideas?

Thank you,
    Bruce MacDougall

Anonymous

Has anyone had trouble with downloading purchases from here? I tried and can’t get MSE to respond to my queries. Then I get an email about helping an African get money. Any similar experiences? Someone said the site was hacked and then I found this thread.

benflavel
    Participant

Hi admin,

I’m having a similar problem to jessie above ^^^
    When I try to download “the hogan clinic” or the “blackbelt scoring system” videos, they download on to the computer but it then tells me that “QuickTime Player can’t open “TheHoganClinic.mp4″.”
    I have tried repeatedly tried from the link from the email and the download links in my account page with the same result. I have also used both Elmedia video player and supremeplayer with the same result.
    I am using a new mac computer with the latest update, and am not sure why it’s not working.
    Has anyone worked out how to get it to work?

Thanks in advanced

Ben

Bahb
    Participant

I ordered the product yesterday and still no link to download the 3-pack videos. It does not show up in “My Account” page. Only item in there is my order, but no link. Also did not receive an email with link to the video. Please help.

Peter
    Participant

I ordered the Mr. Hogan movie over 3 weeks ago and received no link and it does not show up in my account page. I submitted 5 problem tickets with no response. Please advise

elvisfigueroa
    Participant

it seems that I’m not the only one, purchasing a product, not receiving a link to download and
    getting absolutely NO support!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.