How to access your downloads after purchase.

Home Forums MSE’s New Website How to access your downloads after purchase.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  elvisfigueroa 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Sam James
    Keymaster

After you make your purchase you will see there is a link that you can click to instantly download your digital file. You can also go to your “My Account” page after logging in and you will see a history of your orders. Your download link will also be on available on that page.

You will also receive a link in your email after you completed the order. Please be sure to check your spam folder.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Sam James.

Anonymous

About how long to receive email link to video after purchase? I purchased before I setup my myswing account

thanks

Sam James
    Keymaster

You should receive your email within 20 minutes. Please check your spam folder.

Anonymous

I have previously purchased the Hogan Code ebook and now it does’t open. How do I apply that purchase to my account so I can access it? Thanks

Sam James
    Keymaster

That could be done. I would have to get with Christo and turn that on. This is a new system, so it would recognize that you had purchased it before.

Antonius
    Participant

Download speed for the new hogan code is ridiculoly slow. Like 70kb/s (from Germany). Says it takes 18 hours? Any alternative link/server?

Antonius
    Participant

Just wanted to let you know, that the download worked now. Cheers

paul
    Participant

Hi, I get the message I have reached download limit but it failed and I haven’t got it. Can you reset my purchase?
    Thanks

Sam James
    Keymaster

Did you get it downloaded?

Kath
    Participant

I bought it a few hours ago, before registering. There wasn’t a link to download it after purchase. I received an email to activate my registration but did not get an email to access the file. It’s not in spam. Please email me the file, thanks.

paul
    Participant

Hi Admin, no not yet. I didn’t get an email with link, it’s not in spam. I tried to download to my phone but it didn’t work which is probably why it won’t let me do it from my pc now? Can the link be refreshed?
    Thanks
    Paul

Sam James
    Keymaster

You just need to go your my account page for the download link… if not we can send you an external link as well..

pixelpusher52
    Participant

Looks like i’m having the same issue, sadly (no email, no download link that i saw via cc with paypal). Just checked with my credit card company and it looks like the transaction was authorized so we should be good to go. Release the hounds!

s

Sam James
    Keymaster

You just need to go your my account page for the download link… if not we can send you an external link as well..

Sam James
    Keymaster

Hello MSE. Some users may have noticed that after purchase, your download wasn’t available on your MY ACCOUNT page. This has been fixed and should be visible now to those users. Please contact me if you have any issues.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.